Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cocoa addresses strong smelling guests-


“Dear Cocoa,

I have an issue that I haven’t been able to fix and I was hoping you could help me.  You see, my pets often invite people into our home; most of whom like cats.  However, there is this one male who has a very strong biting smell that makes my eyes water.  He comes in, smells up the whole house and then, to make matters much worse, he keeps trying to pick me up.  I have let him know, in no uncertain terms, that I do not want to be picked up by him, but he keeps trying anyway.  I don’t want to hurt him badly, but I can’t seem to get my message across.  Is serious injury the only answer?

Signed Hate that Male”

“Dear Hate that Male,

Ohh, those pets of ours really don’t understand the feline ways, do they?  In such a situation, you will have to get really forceful.  Whenever he reaches for you, swat with claws.  Whenever he manages to pick you up, scream like he is ripping you apart.  Whenever he draws near, race away like you were in danger.  And lastly, find a good hiding place where even your pets can’t find you and when that male guest gets grabby go hide there and don’t come out until you can’t smell him anymore.  Good Luck to you!

Signed Cocoa”

No comments:

Post a Comment