Monday, November 5, 2012

Should he write a book?

"Dear Cocoa, 

I believe that I am a learned feline who has been given a great life.  I would like to write about my life because it has been so grand; but I wondered if a feline writing would be something that others would frown upon.  What do you think?

Signed Possible Writer"
My latest book

"Dear Possible Writer,

My answer to you is a resounding "YES write your book"!  I have written several books on my own life, the latest being the one I have pictured here.  Because felines are such wondrous creatures, the whole world is, of course, anxious to read all about them.  True-to-life books about felines, however, are very rare.  It would be a very big help if more felines wrote up their own adventures and published them for all to read.  Good Luck in your writing.

Signed Cocoa"

No comments:

Post a Comment