Friday, November 9, 2012

Sleeping in cubbies....


“Dear Cocoa,

I just love my little cubbby-holes where I can curl up and get oh so warm; but my pets are always shooing me out.  What can I do to teach them to leave me alone when I get into those tiny spaces?  The warmth is sooooo good!

Signed Wants small cubbies back”

“Dear Wants small cubbies back,

Wasn't I cute back then?
I know what you mean.  Those small spaces are the most wonderful places ever.  You can curl up and get soooo warm because your body heats the place up so very nicely.  I had a bit of trouble myself when I was younger; however I learned that if you push your way in enough times, your pets will get the idea (be patient-they don’t learn very fast.  After a bit, they purchased me things I can curl up in.  I now have condos with tiny sleeping areas, covered beds with cushions and tenting, boxes filled with pillows, and even a little spot under the bed with a warming pad.  Don’t give up hope just yet.  Keep trying and keep showing them you want to stay in the warm place.  I hope they learn quickly for you,

Signed Cocoa”

No comments:

Post a Comment