Wednesday, September 5, 2012


“Dear Cocoa,

I, too, have been invaded by a baby feline who takes everything I have and plays with anything that moves including her own tail.  At first I was horrified and growled a lot to let her know I was unhappy with her antics.  But then she curled up next to me and purred, kinda reminded me of when I was just a little feller.  Well, I couldn’t get over that.  So, I am a surrogate daddy to a cute little gray fur-ball that, well, I guess you could say she makes me feel young again.

Signed This Newbie is Loved,

“Dear This Newbie is Loved,

This Newbie's is Loved
writer as a 'little one'.
I am glad to hear that you have worked out your differences with the little fur-ball, as you call her.  Just don’t let her get on top with your pets.  Make sure she knows the rules and follows them consistently.  Discipline, however strict, will have to be done out of the pets view, but don’t let the little one fool you, she remembers--she remembers everything!

Signed Cocoa”

No comments:

Post a Comment