Monday, April 22, 2013

Cocoa does it again!

"Dear Cocoa,

My pet has begun to do some very strange things that I cannot understand.  For instance, she has begun to leave ME alone while her and male walk out the door holding paws!  She also spends more time paying attention to him instead of ME!  What is going on?!?!?!?  Please help me, I miss my chewy snacks and my play time with my pet.

Signed Is She Forgetting Me?"

"Dear Is She Forgetting Me?,

I believe your pet is suffering from an illness called "mating".  Just like us felines, she is seeking her mate.  However, unlike us felines, humans do not seek mates only at certain times of the year and therefore they find it much more involved and ceremonious.  Don't worry, the moment will pass, as they always do, and your pet will be as loving and attentive as ever!

Signed Cocoa"

No comments:

Post a Comment